At St Peter’s Primary School uniform is an important part of our school identity and we expect our children to wear it every day in school. It is the responsibility of the children and their parents and carers to ensure that they are wearing correct uniform and look smart for school.
The uniform below can be bought online at Stitch Design. (we also have a limited number of school sweatshirts and cardigans in the school office)
Our school uniform is as follows:
- Navy sweatshirt/cardigan with school logo (compulsory)
- A white shirt or white/navy/light blue polo shirt
- Navy trousers ( shorts may be worn in the summer)
- Navy skirts/pinafores, or blue and white dresses in the summer
- A navy or white t-shirt with navy/black shorts/leggings or jogging bottoms
- A suitable pair of shoes in navy or black. Plain black trainers can be worn at discretion of the head teacher.
- Navy, black, sandals/canvas shoes ( not flip flops) may be worn in the summer
- A one piece costume or short trunks for boys and a swimming hat for boys and girls
School book bags can also be purchased at the school office or on the website. Every new pupil receives one for free!
NB All clothing should be clearly labelled with your child’s name.
Due to health and safety reasons jewellery should not be worn except studs for those children who have pierced ears. An inexpensive watch is permitted.
It is expected that all children attend school in this uniform. If they fail to do so, parents will be notified and asked to adhere to the school policy. If there are any exceptional circumstances then please let the head teacher know.