- Music is taught by a specialist music teacher from the Southwark Music Service using their curriculum.
- Every class has a weekly curricular music lesson.
- Provision is made for the more able from Y4-6 with brass lessons and an after school brass band.
- Intstrumental lessons include ukulele tuition for Y4 throughout the year and Samba tuition for Year 6.
- Singing has a high profile as a result of frequent opportunities to sing as part of collective worship both at school and the church. In addition we have regular singing assemblies which celebrate different composers.
- We take advantage of the many opportunities to perform music and listen to it offered by the world renowned cultural institutions within our locality (e.g Royal Festival Hall concerts).